We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications.
• any other information that you choose to send to us.
Our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our website and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Google Analytics opt-out add-on is available here
This website contains links to third-party websites and also contains third-party integrations. If you choose to use these sites or integrations, you may disclose your information not just to those third-parties, but also to their users and the public more generally depending on how their services function.
Because these third-party websites and services are not operated by Suprotech, Suprotech is not responsible for the content or practices of those websites or services. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal and other information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party websites or services, and not this Policy. We urge you to read the privacy and security policies of these third-parties.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our website, or advances in technology. We will make the revised Policy accessible through this website, so you should review the Policy periodically.
• instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests by contacting us;
• access and receive your information, rectify your information, request deletion of information we collect about you and obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
• restrict or object to the processing of your information;
• withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing your consent;
• lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your information
If you want to invoke your rights or want to learn more about the information collected through this website or otherwise, please contact us using the contact information below.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to Eager.one website or would like to find out more about how we collect, store or use your personal data, please contact our Office.